Smash Universe Index du Forum Smash Universe
CE PROJET NE VERRA JAMAIS LE JOUR, RENTREZ CHEZ VOUS

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

France ready for Belgium's tactical surprises, says coach

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Smash Universe Index du Forum -> Smash Universe -> Archives de la V1
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
thanloeuth

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Juil - 05:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: France ready for Belgium's tactical surprises, says coach Répondre en citant

France coach Didier Deschamps is confident he has prepared his players for any tactical surprises his opposite number Roberto Martinez might spring when they face Belgium in the World Cup semi-finals in St Petersburg on Tuesday. Belgium are the tournament's top scorers,beer777 and Martinez sprang a surprise by changing his system in the quarter-final against Brazil, moving target man Romelu Lukaku out wide so Kevin de Bruyne could operate as a "false nine". The tweaks worked a treat as Belgium neutralised Brazil's midfield while allowing Lukaku and Eden Hazard to get beyond their full backs. De Bruyne profited from spaces opening up in the middle as Brazil's centre backs were forced to deal with the threat out wide, and he scored his first goal of the tournament in the 2-1 victory. With Thomas Meunier suspended for the semi-final, Martinez is sure to make at least one change.beer777 Belgium didn't arrive here by chance. They played a great game against Brazil with a specific game plan," the 49-year-old Deschamps told a news conference on Monday. "Will they do something similar for us? Probably. Their team is geared forward. They keep that particular quality, but against Brazil, Martinez intensified the midfield... and the Brazilians couldn't use those corridors. They attack very fast. So I've made sure that my players are prepared for any scenarios from the beginning of the match and during the match as well if it changes." Deschamps added that Martinez had benefited from the strong foundation he inherited from Marc Wilmots, who was sacked after Belgium lost to Wales in the Euro 2016 quarter-finals. I don't want to offend Martinez but he, of course, benefited from Wilmots' work, despite the fact that Wales eliminate the team," Deschamps said. He changed things a bit, put his own stamp on the team, but he had great potential with this group of players. I don't know if he's going to do it, but I congratulate him on being in a semi-final even though he's going to face us." Forward Kylian Mbappe, one of France's best players in Russia, was not at the first 15 minutes of training open to the media, but Deschamps said he had a full squad to choose from. beer777
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Juil - 05:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Smash Universe Index du Forum -> Smash Universe -> Archives de la V1 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation