Smash Universe Index du Forum Smash Universe
CE PROJET NE VERRA JAMAIS LE JOUR, RENTREZ CHEZ VOUS

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Lichtsteiner joins Arsenal

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Smash Universe Index du Forum -> Smash Universe -> Archives de la V1
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
thanloeuth

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Juin - 10:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Lichtsteiner joins Arsenal Répondre en citant

Arsenal announced on Tuesday that they have reached an agreement with the Swiss International defender, Stephan Lichtsteiner, to join the club. The defender is the first summer signing for the English team. Stephan brings huge experience and leadership to our squad. He's a player with great quality with a very positive and determined attitude.sbobet8888 Stephan will improve us on and off the pitch," Arsenal new manager, Unai Emery, praised the club’s new signing. Lichtsteiner has a huge experience and has established himself as the best right back at the Italian League in the last seven years with Juventus where he achieved seven back to back Italian League titles. “I hope I can bring a lot of [winning] mentality. It’s a little bit of the same project that I did seven years ago with Juventus,” Lichtsteiner told Arsenal website after signing the contract. Thesbobet8888 defender hopes to help the Gunners to regain their reputation as one of the top clubs in Europe after a disastrous season last year when they finished sixth at the League table and failed to reach the Champions League. Lichtsteiner added, "I hope I can bring a lot of experience, a lot of mentality and together, with my team, come back to the highest level of the Champions League." The Swiss defender is preparing with his national team for their participation at the 2018 World Cup in Russia. Switzerland plays in Group C alongside Brazil, Costa Rica and Serbia. sbobet8888
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Juin - 10:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Smash Universe Index du Forum -> Smash Universe -> Archives de la V1 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation